Where are we located?
- We are located at the Sauk Rapids-Rice Middle School at 901 1st Street South. From Benton Drive, turn onto 1st Street and follow that up the hill until you see the Middle School on your left. Go to door 1 and we'll buzz you in.
Can I register even though I am not in your district?
- Yes! Anyone from any district can register for our classes and programs.
Who do I contact for registration questions?
Who do I contact if interested in instructing an adult or youth enrichment class?
Who do I contact for Sauk Rapids Recreation programs?
What are the office hours?
How do I join a Zoom call?
- Community Education office hours September–May are Monday–Friday 8 a.m.–4 p.m. Summer hours are 8 a.m.–3 p.m. Monday–Thursday.
If my child is less than 42 inches tall, can I still register them for swimming?
- Our shallow end of the pool is 42 inches; so if your child is unable to stand in the shallow end of the pool with their chin above the water, then please do not enroll them in swimming lessons.
Can I get a refund if I decide to cancel my registration?
I'm over 62 years old. How do I get the Gold Card?
- Refunds may be requested up to two business days prior to the first class date and are subject to a $5.00 service charge per person, per program. No refunds will be made after the first class date.
- For courses that meet more than once, such as adult fitness courses, refunds will not be given for individual dates the participant does not attend.
Do I get a discount if I'm a UCare Minnesota member?
- Call Community Education at 320-258-1577. If you are a resident of District 47 age 62 and over, you are eligible for free lifetime admission to most District 47 home athletic and fine arts events as a Gold Card Member.
What other discounts are available?
- UCare members may be eligible for a $15.00 discount on most* classes. If a class is less than $15.00, the member may take the class free of charge. UCare for Seniors members are limited to one $15.00 discount per year. Members must be on UCare at the time of registration, and through the duration of the class(es). Contact Community Education at 320-258-1577 for further information.
- *Some exceptions do apply and are noted in class descriptions.
- Scholarships will be granted for District 47 residents in need of assistance to participate. Some exceptions apply; call 320-258-1577 for details. All inquiries are confidential. No forms required.
- Seniors, age 62 and over, who are residents of District 47, may register for most* courses at 25% off the regular price, less any materials.
- Individuals with a disability may register for most courses* at 25% off the regular price, less any materials.
- *Some exceptions do apply. Call 320-258-1577 for details. Refunds will not be given for individual course dates the participant does not attend.
What happens if I don’t hear back once I register for a class?
- Unless you are notified, all classes will be held as scheduled.
Why are some class locations not in the district?
I was just about to register for a class. Why did it cancel?
- Community Education works in cooperation with other districts to expand your choice of activities. Please note the location of your activity, as they may not be in our district buildings.
The course is full, should I add my name to the wait list?
- Register early! Nothing cancels a class faster than waiting until the last minute to register. Decisions to cancel classes are made one week prior to its start date.
I have an idea for a class. What do I do?
- Yes! If someone cancels, we will contact you.
I would like to teach a class. What do I do?
- We welcome ideas and suggestions for new classes and instructors. Please call Community Education at 320-258-1577 or fill out our online Class Idea Form.
How do I register?
901 First Street South
Sauk Rapids, MN 56379
SRR Middle School, Door 1 (Buzz in)
901 First Street South, Sauk Rapids
www.SaukRapidsRiceOnline.org using Visa, Mastercard, or Discover card